Monday, July 21, 2008

And the results are in...

Well sorta anyway...lol! Dr. Stokes office called today with the results of the biopsies they took during the colonoscopy. They said there was not any cancer (which actually suprised me cause I didn't know they were looking for it) which was good but that there was definately inflammation so I had to have more tests. I had to go in to the office today and get blood drawn so they could do a celiac sprue panel. Of course I had no idea what this was so I turned to my trusty internet to figure it out. Apparently it is testing for celiac disease which from what I gather is the inability to digest gluten. I don't think I have it from reading the description but it sounds like they have to rule it out. So some good news...no cancer! lol but bad news...they still don't really know why I'm sick all the time.

I've spent this afternoon and evening folding clothes and picking up stuff around the house. I've been trying to gather up things to sell in a garage sale. I want to get rid of some stuff and have some money to take to Shreveport. Well that is all for today. Have a goodnight everyone!
Love,
Katy

0 comments: