Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things

I was tagged in facebook to fill this out but then I decided it would be great here too! I'm going to save this file and maybe I'll keep working on it as time goes on. Another lady named Sarah filled out 100 things about herself on her blog. Maybe I'll get there someday! I missed Menu Plan monday this week and our dinner times have suffered because of it. I didn't even get our shopping done this week so it has been BAD...I've already started working on next weeks plan so hopefully it will be great then! Until then...here are 25 Things about me...

25 Things about Katy
1. I really should be doing my homework right now…

2. I got into Texas Tech Grad school even though I didn’t finish applying.

3. I paid for my undergrad degree completely with scholarships and grants and graduated at 21.

4. I am an imperfect person loved by a great God even though I ignore him over and over and over…

5. My favorite quote is by Erma Bombeck, “When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”

6. I have a new found love for my crockpot that I’m starting to think is weird…

7. I became friends with a boy, fell in love with a man, and married a Marine.

8. That Marine was the first person I ever kissed.

9. And then I married that Marine 4 days after our 1 year anniversary of dating.

10. Six years later he is even more amazing than I ever could have imagined back then…

11. I have three adorable dogs that each have very unique personalities…

12. and I love them like they were children.

13. I have Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome which is sometimes called PCOS. Look it up…

14. I have an affinity for pretty cars, expensive purses, diamonds, and fancy cell phones & electronics.

15. My favorite store is Lane Bryant. Hands down. Even fat girls want to look nice… :O)

16. I changed my major from Education during college because I was afraid I wouldn’t be good at it.

17. Now here I am in the most rewarding job I’ve ever had…teaching.

18. My deepest fears are that I will disappoint those I love and that I might never be a mother.

19. I want to be healthy. I lost 40 pounds from May to October of 2008. Didn’t gain but didn’t lose during
Thanksgiving and Christmas and now I’m getting back on track.

20. I’m thinking about getting an ’05 or newer White Ford Mustang to go along with my Tahoe after I lose 60 more pounds…to reward myself because I’ve always been too responsible to buy a sports car.

21. I really love working out on elliptical machines and want to own one.

22. I have a blog but am too afraid to tell people the web address so they can read it. What if they don’t like it?

23. I have the BEST parents and brother in the world. They make me a better person.

24. I can watch a commercial about starving children in Africa and be a little sad but show me a commercial from the humane society about starving or abused puppies/kittens and I’m sobbing uncontrollably.

25. I am extremely loyal, stubborn, opinionated, logical, capable, determined, shrewd, too responsible, and unusual. I am not charming, fearless, obedient, or punctual. Yeah I’m definitely different.

0 comments: