Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting To Know Katy

Current Job: Computer Teacher at a private school for ages Pre K 3 - Pre K 4 and K - grade 8

Originally From: Bronte, TX

Married In: November 2002

Siblings: 1 little brother named Justin

Natural Hair Color: Brown

Childhood sports?: Soccer then volleyball, basketball, and golf in jr. high/high school

Mountains or Ocean: MOUNTAINS!

Sports Car or SUV: SUV I love my Tahoe...but the wildchild in me would love to have a White Ford Mustang too!

Favorite TV Show: Too many to choose! Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Bones, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, Desperate Housewives, Law & Order, Jon & Kate plus 8, Army Wives, anything on the Food Network or HG TV...I DVR ALOT!

Favorite Color: Purple...always has been...always will be!

Favorite Board Game: Sequence!

Favorite Fast Food: Food=Subway, Drink=Sonic!

How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test: None! Yeah I'm a geek like that.

Pens or Pencils? Both! Depends on the type of paper I'm writing on!

Driver or Passenger: I guess passenger. I don't drive in large cities. But I love to drive too fast with my music really loud!

Favorite Actor/Actress: Luke Wilson and Drew Barrymore

Favorite Movie: Because I Said So, 10 Things I Hate About You, National Treasure, Fever Pitch, American Outlaws

Pop or Soda: In Texas everything is a "Coke"

Tea or Coffee: Tea, I will drink sweet or unsweet tea. I do like a little coffee with my cream and sugar every once in a while though.

Hand shake or Hug: Ummm...I guess I'm really more of a wave person! lol

Magazines or Books: Both!

3 Personality Traits: Loyal, Level headed, Resourceful

0 comments: