Friday, January 23, 2009

Yum!!!

Well not a lot going on around here tonight...Kevin and I are eating some yummy roast, potatos, and carrots that I finally made for dinner and watching some of our DVR'd shows! We are going to watch...









It's actually really nice to relax! Like I said...I finally made the roast and it was the best one I've ever made! I'll post the recipe next even though its just a basic crock pot roast. Who knows...maybe someone somewhere who stumbles upon this will enjoy it.

We've both been busy with school and work. Kevin is doing really well at school. I've missed him while he is gone in the evenings but it has given me a chance to get my school work done.

I'm still praying for Kelly's precious baby Harper. I don't know what it is. I'm just worried sick about her. Maybe because I identify with Kelly's struggles or because Khanni was due the same day. I don't know. I've been reading Kelly's blog for several months...since right after she found out she was pregnant. Harper has been improving greatly in the last few days! Go look at Kelly's blog to read about her!

I'm really trying to get back on track with my weight loss. I've been up and down with the same 5 pounds since the beginning of November. I'm hanging out just under 40 lbs lost and I just can't get back on track. There is always some excuse...beginning of November=Our Anniversary, End of November=Thanksgiving, December=Month long Christmas parties and get togethers, January=My birthday...
I've got to get things together. I want to be healthy for me, for Kevin, and for any future children we may have someday. I did MUCH better when blogging. I think it kept me accountable. So here goes nothing...

0 comments: