Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-A day late again!



Monday-Homemade Chicken & Dumplings (They were so good!)
Tuesday-Mexican Tortilla Casserole
Wednesday-Out to eat after church
Thursday-Tortellini Soup (I saw this on a blog a few weeks ago and have been dying to try it!
Friday-Leftovers (Every meal we've made this week will have leftovers!)

Well our crazy and hectic life hasn't slowed down a bit...Kevin's at class tonight and I'm supposed to be doing homework but I really want to get our menu this week put on the blog! I'm still menu planning but haven't been very good about getting it posted. It really has saved time because I don't spend forever trying to figure out what to cook each night! I really should have gotten this posted yesterday since we didn't have school!!!...but I did homework ALL DAY LONG. I'm really glad I just started out with one class this semester. It has helped me realize that with work (even part time) I'm not going to be able to go full steam ahead like I did in undergrad. Slowly and surely like the tortoise is going to be the grad school motto. Hopefully 2 classes a semester once I get financial aid. Hopefully I'll get to post again soon because a lot has gone on...TEXES exams, taxes, fafsas, family get togethers...and our Fireproof bible study! We are REALLY enjoying it! Hope your having a blessed week!
Love,
Katy

0 comments: