Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quarantine Tape

Well it's official...the CDC needs to come put Quarantine tape around my house. Kevin and I are both ridiculously sick. Tuesday evening Kevin started complaining of a sore throat. I was at Walmart so I picked up some Tylenol Sore throat & cough and ricola throat drops. Apparently Kevin's co-worker hadn't been feeling well earlier this week and then Kevin got it...and now...this morning when I woke up...I've got it. Sore throat, nasal congestion, drainage in my throat and chest, and a terrible hacking cough. I wasn't scheduled to substitute today thank goodness but Kevin had a couple of cleaning jobs scheduled. He called my dad who some other guys out to do them and we have been in bed coughing most of the day. Its kinda pathetic because when you're both sick then its the blind leading the blind. We've been nursing bottle of liquid cough medicine and tylenol. Kevin had one hour long class tonight so he crawled up to Howard to sit through it. He'll head home as soon as its over and then its back to bed we go. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning before school. For now I'll sit on the couch wrapped in a blanket and snuggle with my dogs. Tootsie already got up and left because I was coughing too much but Reese is holding on for me.
Until I'm back to ramble again...
Love,
Katy

0 comments: