Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/20/09



I have been menu planning for a while but am just now getting up the nerve to link to orgjunkie's blog. Menu planning as really made my life much easier!

Monday-Parmesan Crusted Porkchops (This didn't get made last week. We substituted Swiss Stuffing Chicken instead!)
Tuesday-Pizza or some other kind of take out. (I have 4 huge assignments due for grad school this day!)
Wednesday-Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken
Thursday-Tacos
Friday-King Ranch Chicken Casserole

Last week we ended up loving every meal! I didn't think the alfredo sauce turned out very well but my husband and brother loved it! The tater tot casserole was good but needed more turkey. I would probably include 2 lbs turkey for each casserole dish. Overall favorite was the Swiss stuffing chicken I substituted. It was wondeful! I'm going to make several pans to freeze.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

I haven't had lunch yet so my tummy is growling at the thought of parmesan crusted porkchops. GREAT IDEA. I had porkchops on the menu for Thursday so they may turn into this :)

Welcome to MPM. I've only been here for a month or so. You really get some great ideas cruising around looking at other menus!

PS. I love your blog look!!!

Pam said...

Your menu looks great especially the crockpot meal. I'm a neebie to MPM as well as blogging.