Saturday, April 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/27/09



Well the menu plan worked really well this week! I had to switch things around to different days a few times but that is the beauty of it! I had the flexibility to do it and we didn't spend any days wondering if we had something to eat! This week I posted a pretty ambitious plan with completely new recipes so we'll have to see if some things have to be post poned due to a large amount of leftovers.

Our favorite recipe from last was the King Ranch Chicken Casserole. I've been looking for a good recipe for this for a while now and this is great!

I found almost all of the following recipes using the links on www.orgjunkie.com.

Monday-Turkey/Beef & Biscuit Bake (I will be using turkey for this recipe.)
Tuesday-Baked Teriyaki Chicken (My final project for grad school is due today so we'll see if I get it finished or else cereal for dinner it is.)
Wednesday-Cheeseburger Soup
Thursday-Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
Friday-Apple Cinnamon Ricotta Pancakes (Kevin requested pancakes for dinner sometime this week so we're trying out a new kind!)

0 comments: