Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I screwed up...

I just ate WAY too much fried rice. I feel terribly guilty and I want to go throw up. I've spent the last 2 1/2 hours wandering around the house trying to find something to eat for lunch. I'm out of the WW smart ones that I like and I need to go grocery shopping. I had been doing so good counting points today and now I totally blew it. I saw a package of frozen fried rice in the very back of our deep freeze when I was scrounging around and have been avoiding it this whole time. I finally broke down and made it since I couldn't stop thinking about it but instead of eating just a little like I would have 2 1/2 hours ago...I ended up starving and eating WAY too much. These are the times I get so down on myself. I've had a headache since I woke up. It hurts everytime I turn my head. I think I'm going to go just lay down and I can't eat while I'm sleeping.

0 comments: