Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/11/09



It was busy as always around here last week. We ended up with so many leftovers from dinner with my family on Sunday that we didn't eat some of the meals until this weekend! Overall favorite from the new recipes was hard to choose this week. I would have to say that the Ritz Crusted Porkchops came in 1st and the Soup-erb Chicken Casserole was 2nd. The casserole maybe could've used 1 more can of soup because it was a little dry. The Beef Stroganoff melts were good but Kevin and I agreed that next time we'll leave out the frozen veggies. Of course the Crockpot Roast is good all of the time!

I usually figure my weight watchers points on the day I eat the food but I decided to pre figure my points so I could post them on here! I hope they are helpful!

Monday-Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (estimated 6 servings, 4 WW pts/serving)
Tuesday-Pigs in a Blanket (2 Pigs in a Blanket = 6 WW pts) This is just a hot dog wrapped in a crescent roll.
Wednesday-Crockpot Chicken Parmesan (estimated 4 servings, 7 WW pts/serving) This does not include any spaghetti added to the Chicken.
Thursday-Spice Rubbed Pork Chops -Day 7 (6 servings, 5 WW pts each)
Friday-White Chicken Chili (estimated 6 servings, 7 WW pts/serving)

Kevin was given an Outstanding Student in English award from Howard College! I'm so proud of him! He has done so fantastic during his 1st semester and he works a ton too! We had a little get together afterward with finger foods and cake. It was great fun and then Kevin's parents stayed with us on Thursday and we had a good day together on Friday.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

The crockpot chicken recipe sounds yummy...adding it to my list of stuff to try. You pups are adorable!

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Thanks so much for using my recipe!!!! Let me know what you think :)

mom_of2boys said...

The chicken crockpot recipe sounds really good. I'll have to try it next week. I've got lots of chicken to use up.

Have a great week.

SnoWhite said...

hope you enjoyed the chicken parm!! Thanks for the link-love.

Tyly said...

I have never been a sweet potato fan either! Anyone that knows me knows I am NOT one to experiment with foods, and I'm not a veggie eater, either. So for me to like them, they've gotta be good! :-)

Jennifer said...

Crockpot chicken parmesan!!Sounds so good, I'm going to try it this weekend.