Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/18/09



We've had a very busy and tiring few days so I put together a very quick menu plan and this will be a quick post.

Monday-Spice Rubbed Pork Chops Day 7 (6 servings, 5 WW pts each) - We didn't get to this one last week. We ate leftovers instead!
Tuesday-Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches? (We will be in Abilene this day and might be headed back late so we might pick up dinner on the way home.)
Wednesday-Balsamic Chicken w/ Mushrooms (4 servings/3 WW pts each)
Thursday- Broccoli & Shrimp Chowder (4 servings/2 WW pts each)
Friday-Taco Bake (8 servings/5 WW pts each)

I will try to post Wednesday and Thursdays recipes later this week! I cannot link to them so I will have to post them. Last weeks favorite recipe was the White Chicken Chili. We enjoyed it and I've already thought of stuff that I want to add to it for next time!
~Katy

0 comments: