Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/25/09



We will be eating a lot of chicken this week. It is very hard to eat red meat and keep it low in points. I'm substituting turkey for ground beef in the meatballs so we'll have to see how they turn out.

Monday-Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast (8 servings/4 WW pts each)
Tuesday-Pork Carnitas (6 servings/4 WW pts each)
Wednesday-Chicken Divan (8 servings/4 WW pts each)
Thursday-Spaghetti & Turkey Meatballs (4 servings/10 WW pts each) I will be using jarred spaghetti sauce. Maybe someday I'll be adventurous and make my own.
Friday-Chicken Squares (4 servings/9 WW pts each)

I will type up the recipe for Chicken Divan tomorrow. We haven't tried it before but it sounds good.

This is the last week of school! I'm subbing for 5th/6th grade on Tuesday and my last day of computers is on Wednesday! Just in time for Summer 1 at Tech to start on Wednesday...lol well at least they didn't overlap a lot. I've been working on my lesson plans for my summer classes I'm teaching. Oh the work never ends...lol. Have a great week everyone!

PS: Kevin loved the Taco Bake from last week. Try it out!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your meals look great, especially the spinach stuffed chicken breast, yum! You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes, I think you'll really like it!

Rachel @ springpad

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you're making the chicken squares! I hope you like them :)