Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/4/09



Well we definately discovered a family favorite in our menu plan this last week! The Baked Teriyaki Chicken was a huge hit and will be one we use quite often! I definately recommend that one but I do have one hint. This dish can make quite a burned mess on the edges of the pan as it cooks so definately line your baking dish with foil. It took quite a while to get the pan clean. The Cheeseburger Soup was also very good but not good enough for all the WW points it took. I think it could be tweaked to have less points and still taste just as good.

I'm really excited about this weeks menu. I think I've found several easy and tasty dishes and most of them use stuff I already had in the pantry!

Monday-Baked Pork Chops, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans
Tuesday-Soup-erb Chicken Casserole
Wednesday-Beef Stroganoff Melt
Thursday-Undecided (Kevin is receiving an Academic Achievement award this night from his college! I will probably pick up Subway on the way home for something quick before we get ready for the ceremony. I'm SOOOOOOO PROUD OF HIM!!!)
Friday-Crockpot Roast, Potatoes, and Carrots
Saturday/Sunday: Leftovers and South of the Border Chicken Rolls (I did not find this one on the internet so if it turns out to be good...I will post the recipe.)

2 comments:

Tyly said...

Yay, I found you! I love your blog and all the yummy recipes!! Your pups are adorable, by the way! :-) I have a furbaby of my own, Max. He's my spoiled dog!

Linz said...

Haha! You're NOT crazy! That is me in the commercial. I didn't know it was running yet.