Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite Low Point Snacks

I finally made it back to Weight Watchers this week! I got out of the habit of going when I got sick this semester and didn't go for a while afterward. I gained a little but not as much as I thought since I haven't been great about counting. I'm glad I went back again! I decided I wanted to make a list of my favorite low point snacks and thought ya'll might enjoy it!

My Favorite Low Point or No Point Snacks
-Oranges! 1 Orange is 1 point (I LOVE ORANGES! I eat one a day at least!)
-Apples 1 apple is 1 point
-String Cheese 1 point
-Cheetos Asteroids 100 Calorie Packs (2 points per package)
-Hostess 100 Calorie Pack Chocolate Cupcakes (1 point/package of 3 mini cupcakes)
-Fudgesicles (0 pts for 1! 1 pt for 2!)
-Light Popcorn (1 pt for single serving bag or 3 points for a regular size bag)
-Laughing Cow Cheese (1 pt per wedge)
-HEB Brand Wheat Entertainer Crackers (I think these are 1 or 2 points for 13 crackers. I haven't been back to HEB in a while so I can't quite remember but they are perfect with the laughing cow cheese!)
-Crystal Light Lemonade (0 points) I know...I know...it is not really a snack but I love it!

I might add to this as I remember more!

0 comments: