Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Screaming!

Oh my gosh! MckMama just mentioned ME on her blog!!! I won her photo captioning contest! I screamed when I saw it because I was so excited! My dogs all looked at me like I was insane. Oh well...they look at me like that a bunch! I won a set of the most adorable little hair clippies for little girls. I'm going to put them in my special drawer where I store all the secret little baby items I've bought over the years to save for my future baby!

I LOVE reading MckMama's blog. She is so intelligent and so strong in her faith. She had faith in even the scariest of moments with her son. Moments when I don't think I could've been that strong. I hope and pray that I will someday be such a great mom and christian woman as she is! I this is what it would feel like if a celebrity accepted an invitation to my birthday party! HA! lol Go check it out!

7 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

just saw your caption!! great job...so clever!!!

i have a daughter katy...spelled just like yours, so your name caught my eye!!! we don't find so many with the same spelling!!

congrats on your winning...and on making mckmama's blog!!! wow!!! :)

Jenilee said...

great job winning on Mckmama's blog! :) How fun!

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Congratulations on winning Mckmamas blog. I agree with everything you said about her and I love your quote by Erma Bombeck. I read her for years and actually have a whole article of hers scanned and on my blog.

Erin said...

Congrats! I won last week and was sooo excited too!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! Hope you don't mind... I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to drop in and say "hi!" In many ways, it seems like we're at the same place in life. So, I said a prayer for you this evening! Blessings!--Erin

GodseySix said...

YAY! Congratulations on such a big win! :) I think I would have felt the same way if I had logged on to see my name on her blog. Crazy stuff, huh? :) Congrats again!

Lindsay
Memphis, TN

Anonymous said...

Soo... how did it go at the Dr.? I said a prayer for you today! Thanks for your comment on my blog.