Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

So unbelievably disgusted...



I love to watch a show called Private Practice. I'm sure you all know what show I'm talking about. It was a spin off of Grey's Anatomy focusing on the character Addison Montgomery but I love it for all the other characters and storylines!

Well tonight I watched the season 2 finale. I had DVR'd it from last night.

I'm totally, irrevocably, and unbelievably disgusted.

The ending was TERRIBLE! I will not give it away if you haven't seen it but I'm not impressed. I'm all for having a big hanging ending on the finale of shows so that it leaves you wanting more but THAT WAS RIDICULOUS! I don't have any intention on watching it again next season because they have made me so mad.

Whew...well now that I have that off my chest...I feel a little better now. Only a microscopic little though...

What do ya'll think? Am I crazy here? Wait a minute...maybe you shouldn't answer that...

0 comments: