Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 6/1/09

Update 6.4.09: I added a link for the Chicken Divan recipe!



Whew! We had a busy week last week and an even busier weekend! With the last week of school, bridal showers, graduations, and summer school starting I'm exhausted and now it's only Monday! lol After some inpromptu dinner plans popped up last week we didn't get two of our dishes made. We will make those this week and eat leftovers. We loved our meals last week but of what we got made our favorite was the Spinach & Bacon Stuffed Chicken! It was wonderful and we made a lot of them and ate all the leftovers!!! We also made up some 4 Cheese Macaroni to go with this meal. I just happened upon the recipe on the internet and it was FANTASTIC!!! I really recommend it!

Monday-Chicken Squares (4 servings/9 WW pts each)
Tuesday-Leftovers
Wednesday-Chicken Divan (8 servings/ 5 WW pts each)
Thursday-Mexican Tortilla Casserole (12 servings/5 WW pt each)
Friday-Italian Bacon Wrapped Chicken (6 servings/7 WW pts each) We LOVE these!!!

I had three cousins graduate from high school this weekend. I'm so very proud of all of them! Yesterday was my Aunt Sheila's birthday so my mom asked if we could invite her family to my house for dinner. I cleaned up a little clutter and ran to the grocery store yesterday morning to get ready. I had 22 people in my little house last night and it was a blast! I'm tired but so glad we got to see everyone. It was the first time that all 5 of my mom's sisters and brother were together since my grandfather's funeral in 2005.

0 comments: