Monday, June 22, 2009

Parts of our past..

I realized today that there are quite a few big events that have happened in our (mine and Kevin's) life that some of you might not know about. I've briefly mentioned them before but never given any explanation. I'm going to attempt to start a post that tells a little bit about the history of Kevin and I and some other topics. I have my big final project due on Saturday and my Journalism TEXES also on Saturday so it may be a couple of days before it gets posted. A work in progress... I know I have a couple of readers that visit but don't comment. I'm going to open myself up for some questions if you would like...What is something you would like to know about me? I'm really wanting to start blogging about a few topics that interest me but I don't really know what people like to see. If it is embarassing I might have to pass but I'll really try to answer it if you ask. If I get one question commented on this blog I will be beyond suprised. If I get more...I will be thrilled. So what do you say? Wanna make my day? :)

1 comments:

* Tyly * said...

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but there's nothing that I don't want to read about! I'm excited to read about anything you post!

Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm glad God let you know I needed them. I'm so much better now! :-)

And yes, you can forward texts. ;-) Make sure if you do flush yours down the toilet that you use an industrial strength one. Don't want to risk the toilet getting clogged! Haha! :-)