Saturday, September 12, 2009

Crazy Cat...

Well I know I have been MIA for a while now. I become such a bad blogger when life gets a little bit busy. I will update later today on how things have been going with the new job and such but first I have to finish my 2nd grad school assignment. It is due tonight and I've put off finishing it long enough.

Now...to the reason for this post. I do not have cats now but I have had many a cat in my younger days. My favorite of which was the world's ugliest kitten I named Shimmer because she was so beautiful she shimmered...but I digress. I have NEVER had a cat that liked water...at all. So when I saw this video I just knew I had to post it. This is the craziest cat I have ever seen. Enjoy!!!



2 comments:

* Tyly * said...

I love cats!! Thanks for the video.

Also, thanks so much for the prayers for James. So many people have never even heard of Crohn's, so they really don't know just how crummy it can be. We both appreciate the prayers, and I'm glad it turned out that you don't have it!!!

* Tyly * said...

If there's anything else you feel like sharing, please do!

We are both old fogies and not into the bar scene at all as well. I can't even think of the last time either of us had a drink, and in the 3+ years we've been together, we've NEVER been to a bar. So yeah, we'd be all about the shows, sights and gambling as well.

Thanks for the advice, and I would love to hear any more tips you have to share! :-)

Is Freemont St. walking distance to the strip? Is it safe to walk from one place to the other? I'm so clueless.