Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BB

Hi my name is Katy and I am a BB. Yep, you heard me...a bad blogger. Although it isn't the only facet of my life that lacks attention it does make me feel guilty. Things have been going well but very busy. The holidays are always crazy with traveling, shopping, cooking, etc...
Updates:
-I got my wedding ring back the day school got out for Thanksgiving.
-My oven was returned in working order early in November.
-I had a wonderful time celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary with Kevin!
-My brother is doing fantastic in his firefighter recruit training.
-I got an A in my graduate class this semester.
-I really need to suck it up and take more classes in the spring or I'll never graduate.
-Work has been going well. Today was a little rough...I was assigned an extra "duty" today. We'll talk about that later.
-I'm feeling old. I'll be 26 next month and Kevin will be 29 in March. I know we're not...but I can't help feeling that way.
-I've been keeping up with everyone's wonderful blogs but I just never seem to think of something to write for myself.
-A few exciting but messy projects have been underway in our house since December 1st. It looks like a bomb has gone off in my guest bedroom and most everywhere else. I'll fill you in on the details and post pictures this weekend. It should be almost complete by then.
-Everyone should go see the blindside as quickly as possible. It is the best movie of the year. (Yes I've seen New Moon. Adore the books but the movie was lacking details I love.)

Now, off to bed I go. I've been all warm and snuggly in my soft pj's and robe wrapped up in a down comforter with my girls and now I'm sleepy.

4 regular school days and 3 days of finals (2 of which are half days) to go! Just gotta make it a little bit longer!!!

0 comments: