Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Photo Contest

Updated: Kevin entered another picture of our three girls in the contest also so we would appreciate it if you voted for Reese's picture or the picture of Gracie, Reese, and Tootsie! Thanks!!!

Kevin and I entered a picture of our dog in a Holiday Photo contest. I know we're goofy but we would love it if you would go vote for Reese! If she wins the will put her picture in the paper. You have to register to vote but can vote once everyday until the contest ends at the end of the year!!! I would appreciate it!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Katy! I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning about your journey through infertility with PCOS. My husband and I are dealing with the same issue and are praying that weight loss will allow us a better chance at getting pregnant. How emoitonal it can be, but I think that you have the exact attitude that you need. It is so contagious and just what I needed to lift my spirit today. Thank you and I wish you the best of luck and will look forward to following your story. If you get a chance and would like, please feel free to come over and check out my blog. I would love to hear from you. :)

Merry Christmas!
Stacey