Monday, May 3, 2010

If I hear...

"but it's after TAKS...we're not supposed to do anything anymore!"...one more time...I think I will scream!  I am not a babysitter and have no intention of showing movies until the end of the school year.  We still have time to LEARN something and we will...even if it kills me.  Considering I've been kicked out of my computer lab for the next 2 weeks while they administer online end of course exams to almost every kid in the school.  After being shuffled with a rolling cart full of laptops between 4 classrooms today...I will apparently be spending the next 9 school days sharing an auditorium with 2 male coaches classes except of course during the one act play performance day when I think I will be in the cafeteria or library.  I'm soooooo ready for this school year to be over....  

1 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

i bet you are ready for school to be over! darn those whiny kids!