Friday, July 9, 2010

And the winners are...

Thanks for being so understanding of the delay...out of our desktop and 2 laptop computers...only my macbook was working this week.  The desktop is refusing to connect to the internet and our windows laptop got a virus so Kevin has been using my computer all week to finish up his summer 1 semester classes!  I'm very excited to say that he finished both classes so he has 1 more class to take through a mini semester during August and then he will have earned his associates degree!  So proud of him!  He works so hard and goes to school...I never could have done it.  This computer situation has also delayed my week 22 pregnancy update but it was for a good reason.  Her daddy was busy!  Hopefully her update will be up tomorrow because I have big news from this week!

Now...onto what you really want to know...


The winner of 
Bath and Body Works Prize Set 1
that includes
Coco Cabana Body Splash
Coco Cabana Body Lotion
Liplicious Tasty Sheer lip color in Saltwater Taffy
is
Sorry Tyly!  Beth was actually chosen first so I gave her the first choice!  I didn't really know a more fair way to handle it!

The winner of
Bath and Body Works Prize Set 2
that includes
Rain Kissed Leaves Body Splash
Rain Kissed Leaves Body Lotion
Liplicious Tasty Sheer lip color in Saltwater Taffy
is 

The winner of
Bath and Body Works Prize Set 3
that includes
Black Amethyst Body Splash
Black Amethyst Body Lotion
Liplicious Tasty Sheer lip color in Saltwater Taffy
is

Congratulations to the winners!  I believe that all my winners are my friends on facebook so please send me a message with your mailing address!  
I'm leaving next week to go to a teaching conference but if I get all the addresses I'm going to try and get your packages mailed before I leave!
I tried to post screenshots of the random.org screen but my computer is still not letting me upload pictures like it did with the prize set pictures.  Ugh!  One more computer thing I have to work on...lol

0 comments: